Balto – Dog Double Knee Brace – BT-JUMP-DUAL has been designed for cases of bilateral cruciate ligament (ACL, CCL), luxation of the patella, knee joint conditions such as arthritis and arthrosis, varus and valgus.
It can be used both as an alternative to surgery, and in post-surgery.
BT-JUMP-DUAL is a kit composed with BT-JUMP braces: 1xLEFT and 1xRIGHT.
WHY USING BT-JUMP-DUAL
- Bilateral knee conditions
- Old dogs (general degenerative process)
- Overweight dogs (High pressure on the good leg)
- Active dogs with a important compensation beheaviour (running on 3 legs)
It is well known than over 50% of dogs with a crutiate condition will develop an injury on the good leg as well within 3 years.
BT-JUMP-DUAL is used to limit this risk.
SIZES AND MEASUREMENTS
Please check the “Sizes & Measurements” tab above to get the right size for your dog.
HOW TO USE BT-JUMP
According to your personnal preference, BT-JUMP-DUAL can be worn:
- As 2 separate braces at the same time
- As an assembly