Balto – Dog Neck Brace – BT NECK
$90.00 – $130.00
BT NECK has been designed to help cats and dogs with problems with their cervical vertebrae.
BT NECK supports necks with Osteoarthritis, Discospondylitis, Vertebral Instability (Wobbler Syndrome), Intervertebral Disk Disease (IVDD) and other neurological issues and hernias.
BT-NECK-XXS can also be used for cats.
Balto – Dog Neck Brace – BT-NECK is a Dog Neck Brace designed to support necks with Osteoarthritis, Discospondylitis, Vertebral Instability (Wobbler Syndrome), Intervertebral Disk Disease (IVDD) and other neurological issues and hernias.
BT-NECK-XXS can be used for CATS and SMALL SIZE DOGS.
The compression offered by the brace ensures compression and traction of the neck, thus protecting it in case of injuries
It is a valid alternative to the Elizabethan collar (cone of shame) to prevent the dog from damaging the stitches post-surgery or helping with obsessive behaviours (licking, scratching,…).
BT-NECK is very rigid thanks to it’s internal reinforced structure.
BT-NECK is a padded and breathable brace so the dog can wear it without interruption (Please see Instructions tab).
It is easier to put on and less restrictive than the Elizabethan collar, allowing the dog to eat and drink without restriction.
- Waterproof breathable fabric (in case of rain).
- The brace can be worn before and after surgery.
- Excellent wearability.
- Hand washable.
Shipping Surcharge for Canada
The BT-NECK brace being a large brace please note that a shipping surcharge may be added later (We will get in touch with you if this is the case).
DownloadsView BT-NECK Full Presentation View BALTO Product Catalog View BALTO Company Presentation
|XXS||For Cats/Chihuahuas size dogs|
|XS||25cm to 35cm | 9.8in to 13.8in|
|S||35cm to 45cm | 13.8in to 17.7in|
|M||45cm to 55cm | 17.7in to 21.6in|
|L||55cm to 65cm | 21.6in to 25.5in|
|XL||65cm to 75cm | 25.5in to 29.5in|
The maximum size given is the maximum length of the brace.
Please make sure you allow a small overlap of the brace around the neck of your dog.
The brace has to be longer than the circumference of the neck.
Any doubt, please get in touch.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
- The BT Neck collar is not suited for hounds and bulldogs. The long necks of the former do not allow the collar to stay in place, while the short, thick neck of the bulldog does not allow for proper fit.
- For proper use, it is essential that the collar be tightened securely around the neck, to keep it from turning.
- While wearing the rigid collar, the dog can be taken for walks using either the collar or a harness.
- Over a 24-hour period, remove the collar for 1 to 2 hours.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This video will show you how to properly fit the BT-NECK brace on your dog.